Thursday, August 11, 2011

Book Making

I love Groupon.  It's a great way to try out services you were unaware existed.  I've purchased some great deals.  I was able to purchase two certificates to Blurb for a fraction of the regular price. The only bad thing is not watching the expiration dates.

I didn't leave myself enough time to edit photos and lay-out like I wanted. But I am pretty happy with the results.  And the groupon served it's purpose.  Now I'm addicted to Blurb.  There are some great books being self published.  Check it out at www.blurb.com.



The Gift of Isabel

This is to my goddaughter Isabel.  A woman without child is a woman left out of the club of motherhood.  Occasionlly there will be a mother who is secure enough to let the childless woman in and trust her with her child.  This is a wonderful gift and I chose to honor it with a little book.









No comments:

Post a Comment