Friday, August 6, 2010

Hollywood Beach

My lovely girls came back for a visit with their Mom and Dad.  We had a very pleasant week.  The water was calm and even though it's been very hot here there was a slight breeze.  We rented a surrey on the broadwalk and had a lot of fun with a brief stop at the playground.  Besides swimming, visiting local eateries and catching up on events, Isabel (just turned 5) kept me company making jewelry, painting and playing dominoes Cuban style.  I was never blessed with my own children but between my husband and myself we have ten godchildren and many nieces and nephews.  One of my favorite quotes from Brian Andreas  is

"There are lives I can imagine without children but none have the same laughter & noise."


Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you to sharing this article with me...Hollywood beach is very beautiful place,it has everything for fun for every age group.

    For further information visit
    Vacation Rentals In Hollywood Beach

    ReplyDelete